In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid E700 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Acer Liquid E700 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid E700
Liquid E700 was released by Acer on 2014, June. Acer Liquid E700 contains Mediatek MT6582 Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-400MP2 GPU. Acer Liquid E700 has 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid E700 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid E700 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid E700
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid E700:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid E700 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid E700 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid E700 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Acer Liquid E700 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid E700 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid E700, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid E700, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Acer Liquid E700 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.