In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid X1 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Acer Liquid X1 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid X1
Liquid X1 was released by Acer on 2014, June. Acer Liquid X1 contains Mediatek MT6592 Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-450MP4 GPU. Acer Liquid X1 has 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid X1 uses Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid X1 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid X1
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid X1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid X1 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid X1 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid X1 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Acer Liquid X1 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid X1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid X1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid X1, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Acer Liquid X1 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.