In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid Z220 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Acer Liquid Z220 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z220
Liquid Z220 was released by Acer on 2015, March. Acer Liquid Z220 contains Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 302 GPU. Acer Liquid Z220 has 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z220 uses Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z220 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid Z220
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid Z220:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z220 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z220 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Z220 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Acer Liquid Z220 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid Z220 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Acer Liquid Z220, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z220, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Acer Liquid Z220 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.