In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Acer Predator 8 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Predator 8
Predator 8 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Predator 8 contains Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-core 1.6 GHz CPU. Acer Predator 8 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4420 mAh battery. Based on our testingPredator 8 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Carrier Unlock Acer Predator 8
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Acer Predator 8:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Predator 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Predator 8 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Predator 8 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Acer Predator 8 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Acer Predator 8, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Predator 8, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.