In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock TECNO Phantom 8 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your TECNO Phantom 8 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About TECNO Phantom 8
Phantom 8 was released by TECNO on 2018, April. TECNO Phantom 8 contains Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm) Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T880MP2 GPU. TECNO Phantom 8 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Based on our testingPhantom 8 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Carrier Unlock TECNO Phantom 8
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock TECNO Phantom 8:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your TECNO Phantom 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose TECNO Phantom 8 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your TECNO Phantom 8 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your TECNO Phantom 8 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock TECNO Phantom 8 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock TECNO Phantom 8, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for TECNO Phantom 8, but the process of unlocking bootloader on TECNO Phantom 8 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.