In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock vivo Y91 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your vivo Y91 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y91
Y91 was released by vivo on 2018, November. vivo Y91 contains Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) Octa-core (2×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53) CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. vivo Y91 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. Based on our testingY91 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Carrier Unlock vivo Y91
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock vivo Y91:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y91 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y91 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo Y91 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your vivo Y91 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock vivo Y91 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock vivo Y91, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y91, but the process of unlocking bootloader on vivo Y91 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.