In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View Max using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Wiko View Max will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Wiko View Max
View Max was released by Wiko on 2018, March. Wiko View Max contains Mediatek MT6739WA (28 nm) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8100 GPU. Wiko View Max uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingView Max battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View Max
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View Max:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Wiko View Max model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Wiko View Max in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Wiko View Max screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Wiko View Max to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View Max using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View Max, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Wiko View Max, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Wiko View Max using AutoRoot Tools is also same.