In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View2 Plus using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Wiko View2 Plus will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Wiko View2 Plus
View2 Plus was released by Wiko on 2018, September. Wiko View2 Plus contains Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. Wiko View2 Plus uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingView2 Plus battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View2 Plus
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View2 Plus:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Wiko View2 Plus model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Wiko View2 Plus in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Wiko View2 Plus screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Wiko View2 Plus to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View2 Plus using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Wiko View2 Plus, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Wiko View2 Plus, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Wiko View2 Plus using AutoRoot Tools is also same.