In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Mi Mix 3 was released by Xiaomi on 2018, October. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 contains Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery. Based on our testingMi Mix 3 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Carrier Unlock Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Xiaomi Mi Mix 3:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.