In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z330 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z330
Liquid Z330 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Liquid Z330 contains Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU. Acer Liquid Z330 has 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z330 uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z330 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z330
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z330:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z330 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z330 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Z330 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z330, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z330, but the root process of Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.