In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z6 Plus using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z6 Plus is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z6 Plus
Liquid Z6 Plus was released by Acer on 2016, August. Acer Liquid Z6 Plus contains Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP3 GPU. Acer Liquid Z6 Plus has 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z6 Plus uses Non-removable Li-Po 4080 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z6 Plus battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z6 Plus
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z6 Plus:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z6 Plus model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z6 Plus in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Z6 Plus screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z6 Plus using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Liquid Z6 Plus, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z6 Plus, but the root process of Acer Liquid Z6 Plus using AutoRoot Tools is also same.