In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on Acer Predator 8 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Predator 8
Predator 8 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Predator 8 contains Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-core 1.6 GHz CPU. Acer Predator 8 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4420 mAh battery. Based on our testingPredator 8 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Predator 8
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Predator 8:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Predator 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Predator 8 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Predator 8 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on Acer Predator 8, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Predator 8, but the root process of Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.