In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on Honor 8C using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on Honor 8C is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Honor 8C
8C was released by Honor on 2018, October. Honor 8C contains Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 (14 nm) Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver) CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. Honor 8C uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testing8C battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on Honor 8C
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on Honor 8C:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Honor 8C model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Honor 8C in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Honor 8C screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on Honor 8C using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on Honor 8C, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Honor 8C, but the root process of Honor 8C using AutoRoot Tools is also same.