In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy View2 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy View2 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Samsung Galaxy View2
Galaxy View2 was released by Samsung on 2019, April. Samsung Galaxy View2 contains Exynos 7884 Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz) CPU and Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. Samsung Galaxy View2 uses Non-removable Li-Po 12000 mAh battery. Based on our testingGalaxy View2 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy View2
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy View2:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Samsung Galaxy View2 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Samsung Galaxy View2 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Samsung Galaxy View2 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy View2 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy View2, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Samsung Galaxy View2, but the root process of Samsung Galaxy View2 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.