In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on TECNO Phantom 8 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on TECNO Phantom 8 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About TECNO Phantom 8
Phantom 8 was released by TECNO on 2018, April. TECNO Phantom 8 contains Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm) Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T880MP2 GPU. TECNO Phantom 8 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Based on our testingPhantom 8 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on TECNO Phantom 8
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on TECNO Phantom 8:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your TECNO Phantom 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose TECNO Phantom 8 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your TECNO Phantom 8 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on TECNO Phantom 8 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on TECNO Phantom 8, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for TECNO Phantom 8, but the root process of TECNO Phantom 8 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.