In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on vivo NEX Dual Display using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on vivo NEX Dual Display is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo NEX Dual Display
NEX Dual Display was released by vivo on 2018, December. vivo NEX Dual Display contains Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU. vivo NEX Dual Display uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Based on our testingNEX Dual Display battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on vivo NEX Dual Display
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on vivo NEX Dual Display:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo NEX Dual Display model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo NEX Dual Display in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo NEX Dual Display screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on vivo NEX Dual Display using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on vivo NEX Dual Display, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo NEX Dual Display, but the root process of vivo NEX Dual Display using AutoRoot Tools is also same.