In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Y71i using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on vivo Y71i is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y71i
Y71i was released by vivo on 2018, October. vivo Y71i contains Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 308 GPU. vivo Y71i uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3360 mAh battery. Based on our testingY71i battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Y71i
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Y71i:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y71i model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y71i in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo Y71i screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Y71i using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Y71i, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y71i, but the root process of vivo Y71i using AutoRoot Tools is also same.