In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Z3i using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on vivo Z3i is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z3i
Z3i was released by vivo on 2018, October. vivo Z3i contains Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. vivo Z3i uses Non-removable Li-Po 3315 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ3i battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Z3i
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Z3i:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z3i model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z3i in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your vivo Z3i screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Z3i using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on vivo Z3i, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z3i, but the root process of vivo Z3i using AutoRoot Tools is also same.