In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon 10 Pro using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on ZTE Axon 10 Pro is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Axon 10 Pro was released by ZTE on 2019, February. ZTE Axon 10 Pro contains Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU. ZTE Axon 10 Pro uses Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingAxon 10 Pro battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon 10 Pro:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your ZTE Axon 10 Pro model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE Axon 10 Pro in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your ZTE Axon 10 Pro screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon 10 Pro using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon 10 Pro, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE Axon 10 Pro, but the root process of ZTE Axon 10 Pro using AutoRoot Tools is also same.