In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE nubia Z18 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on ZTE nubia Z18 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About ZTE nubia Z18
nubia Z18 was released by ZTE on 2018, September. ZTE nubia Z18 contains Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) Octa-core (4×2.65 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU. ZTE nubia Z18 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery. Based on our testingnubia Z18 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE nubia Z18
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE nubia Z18:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your ZTE nubia Z18 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE nubia Z18 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your ZTE nubia Z18 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE nubia Z18 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE nubia Z18, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE nubia Z18, but the root process of ZTE nubia Z18 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.