In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your Acer Liquid Zest that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Zest
Liquid Zest was released by Acer on 2016, February. Acer Liquid Zest contains Mediatek MT6580 – Z525
Mediatek MT6735 – Z525 Quad-core 1.3 GHz – Z525
Quad-core 1.0 GHz – Z528 CPU and Mali-400MP2 – Z525
Mali-T720MP2 – Z528 GPU. Acer Liquid Zest has 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Zest uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Zest battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your Acer Liquid Zest
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Zest model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Zest in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Liquid Zest screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Zest, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot Tools is also same.