In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Infinix S4 using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your Infinix S4 that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Infinix S4
S4 was released by Infinix on 2019, April. Infinix S4 contains Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Infinix S4 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingS4 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Infinix S4
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Infinix S4:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your Infinix S4
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Infinix S4 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Infinix S4 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Infinix S4 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Infinix S4 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Infinix S4, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Infinix S4, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on Infinix S4 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.