In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo A9 using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your Oppo A9 that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Oppo A9
A9 was released by Oppo on 2019, April. Oppo A9 contains Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm) Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. Oppo A9 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4020 mAh battery. Based on our testingA9 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo A9
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo A9:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your Oppo A9
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Oppo A9 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Oppo A9 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Oppo A9 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo A9 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo A9, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Oppo A9, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo A9 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.