In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo S1 Pro using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your vivo S1 Pro that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo S1 Pro
S1 Pro was released by vivo on 2019, May. vivo S1 Pro contains Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm) Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver) CPU and Adreno 612 GPU. vivo S1 Pro uses Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery. Based on our testingS1 Pro battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo S1 Pro
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo S1 Pro:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your vivo S1 Pro
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo S1 Pro model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo S1 Pro in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo S1 Pro screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo S1 Pro using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo S1 Pro, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo S1 Pro, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo S1 Pro using AutoRoot Tools is also same.