In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo V11i using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your vivo V11i that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo V11i
V11i was released by vivo on 2018, September. vivo V11i contains Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. vivo V11i uses Non-removable Li-Po 3315 mAh battery. Based on our testingV11i battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo V11i
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo V11i:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your vivo V11i
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo V11i model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo V11i in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo V11i screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo V11i using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo V11i, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo V11i, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo V11i using AutoRoot Tools is also same.