In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93 using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your vivo Y93 that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y93
Y93 was released by vivo on 2018, November. vivo Y93 contains Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) Octa-core (2×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53) CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. vivo Y93 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. Based on our testingY93 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your vivo Y93
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y93 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y93 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Y93 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y93, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.