In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93s using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your vivo Y93s that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y93s
Y93s was released by vivo on 2018, December. vivo Y93s contains Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. vivo Y93s uses Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. Based on our testingY93s battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93s
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93s:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your vivo Y93s
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y93s model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y93s in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Y93s screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93s using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93s, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y93s, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y93s using AutoRoot Tools is also same.