In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y97 using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your vivo Y97 that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y97
Y97 was released by vivo on 2018, September. vivo Y97 contains Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. vivo Y97 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3315 mAh battery. Based on our testingY97 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y97
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y97:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your vivo Y97
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y97 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y97 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Y97 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y97 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y97, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y97, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Y97 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.