In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z1 Lite using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your vivo Z1 Lite that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z1 Lite
Z1 Lite was released by vivo on 2018, November. vivo Z1 Lite contains Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm) Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. vivo Z1 Lite uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ1 Lite battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z1 Lite
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z1 Lite:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your vivo Z1 Lite
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z1 Lite model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z1 Lite in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Z1 Lite screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z1 Lite using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z1 Lite, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z1 Lite, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z1 Lite using AutoRoot Tools is also same.