In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3 using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your vivo Z3 that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z3
Z3 was released by vivo on 2018, October. vivo Z3 contains Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm)
Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) CPU and Adreno 615
Adreno 616 GPU. vivo Z3 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3315 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ3 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your vivo Z3
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z3 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Z3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z3, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.