In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3i using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your vivo Z3i that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z3i
Z3i was released by vivo on 2018, October. vivo Z3i contains Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. vivo Z3i uses Non-removable Li-Po 3315 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ3i battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3i
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3i:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your vivo Z3i
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z3i model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z3i in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Z3i screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3i using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3i, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z3i, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3i using AutoRoot Tools is also same.