In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3x using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your vivo Z3x that allow device modification and installation of flashable file. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z3x
Z3x was released by vivo on 2019, April. vivo Z3x contains Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. vivo Z3x uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ3x battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3x
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3x:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
Read Also: How to Root your vivo Z3x
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z3x model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z3x in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Z3x screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3x using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3x, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z3x, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on vivo Z3x using AutoRoot Tools is also same.