In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Acer Iconia Talk S using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Iconia Talk S
Iconia Talk S was released by Acer on 2016, August. Acer Iconia Talk S contains Mediatek MT8735 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. Acer Iconia Talk S has 13 MP, autofocus as primary rear camera. Acer Iconia Talk S uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery (12.92 Wh). Based on our testingIconia Talk S battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Iconia Talk S.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Iconia Talk S model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Iconia Talk S in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Iconia Talk S screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Acer Iconia Talk S
That is all about How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Acer Iconia Talk S, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Iconia Talk S, but the root process of Acer Iconia Talk S using AutoRoot Tools is also same.