In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Acer Liquid Jade Z using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Acer Liquid Jade Z using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Jade Z
Liquid Jade Z was released by Acer on 2015, March. Acer Liquid Jade Z contains Mediatek MT6732 Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T760MP2 GPU. Acer Liquid Jade Z has 13 MP, f/1.8, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Jade Z uses Non-removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Jade Z battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Acer Liquid Jade Z
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Liquid Jade Z:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Liquid Jade Z.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Jade Z model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Jade Z in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Liquid Jade Z screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Acer Liquid Jade Z
That is all about How To Root Acer Liquid Jade Z using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Acer Liquid Jade Z, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Jade Z, but the root process of Acer Liquid Jade Z using AutoRoot Tools is also same.