In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Acer Liquid Z200 using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Acer Liquid Z200 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z200
Liquid Z200 was released by Acer on 2014, June. Acer Liquid Z200 contains Mediatek MT6572M Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-400 GPU. Acer Liquid Z200 uses Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z200 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Acer Liquid Z200
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Liquid Z200:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Liquid Z200.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z200 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z200 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Liquid Z200 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Acer Liquid Z200
That is all about How To Root Acer Liquid Z200 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Acer Liquid Z200, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z200, but the root process of Acer Liquid Z200 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.