In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Acer Liquid Z6 using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Acer Liquid Z6 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z6
Liquid Z6 was released by Acer on 2016, August. Acer Liquid Z6 contains Mediatek MT6737 Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. Acer Liquid Z6 has 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z6 uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z6 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Acer Liquid Z6
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Liquid Z6:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Liquid Z6.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z6 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z6 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Liquid Z6 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Acer Liquid Z6
That is all about How To Root Acer Liquid Z6 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Acer Liquid Z6, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z6, but the root process of Acer Liquid Z6 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.