In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Zest
Liquid Zest was released by Acer on 2016, February. Acer Liquid Zest contains Mediatek MT6580 – Z525
Mediatek MT6735 – Z525 Quad-core 1.3 GHz – Z525
Quad-core 1.0 GHz – Z528 CPU and Mali-400MP2 – Z525
Mali-T720MP2 – Z528 GPU. Acer Liquid Zest has 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Zest uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Zest battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Acer Liquid Zest
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Liquid Zest:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Liquid Zest.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Zest model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Zest in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Liquid Zest screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Acer Liquid Zest
That is all about How To Root Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Acer Liquid Zest, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Zest, but the root process of Acer Liquid Zest using AutoRoot Tools is also same.