In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Predator 8
Predator 8 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Predator 8 contains Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-core 1.6 GHz CPU. Acer Predator 8 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4420 mAh battery. Based on our testingPredator 8 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Acer Predator 8
Step by step tutorial How To Root Acer Predator 8:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Acer Predator 8.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Predator 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Predator 8 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Predator 8 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Acer Predator 8
That is all about How To Root Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Acer Predator 8, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Predator 8, but the root process of Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.