In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Samsung Galaxy View2 using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Samsung Galaxy View2 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Samsung Galaxy View2
Galaxy View2 was released by Samsung on 2019, April. Samsung Galaxy View2 contains Exynos 7884 Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz) CPU and Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. Samsung Galaxy View2 uses Non-removable Li-Po 12000 mAh battery. Based on our testingGalaxy View2 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy View2
Step by step tutorial How To Root Samsung Galaxy View2:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy View2.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Samsung Galaxy View2 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Samsung Galaxy View2 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Samsung Galaxy View2 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Samsung Galaxy View2
That is all about How To Root Samsung Galaxy View2 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Samsung Galaxy View2, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Samsung Galaxy View2, but the root process of Samsung Galaxy View2 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.