In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root vivo V11 (V11 Pro) using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of vivo V11 (V11 Pro) using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo V11 (V11 Pro)
V11 (V11 Pro) was released by vivo on 2018, September. vivo V11 (V11 Pro) contains Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. vivo V11 (V11 Pro) uses Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery. Based on our testingV11 (V11 Pro) battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root vivo V11 (V11 Pro)
Step by step tutorial How To Root vivo V11 (V11 Pro):
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo V11 (V11 Pro).
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo V11 (V11 Pro) model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo V11 (V11 Pro) in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo V11 (V11 Pro) screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted vivo V11 (V11 Pro)
That is all about How To Root vivo V11 (V11 Pro) using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root vivo V11 (V11 Pro), let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo V11 (V11 Pro), but the root process of vivo V11 (V11 Pro) using AutoRoot Tools is also same.