In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root vivo Y93s using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of vivo Y93s using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y93s
Y93s was released by vivo on 2018, December. vivo Y93s contains Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. vivo Y93s uses Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. Based on our testingY93s battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root vivo Y93s
Step by step tutorial How To Root vivo Y93s:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo Y93s.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y93s model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y93s in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Y93s screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted vivo Y93s
That is all about How To Root vivo Y93s using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root vivo Y93s, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y93s, but the root process of vivo Y93s using AutoRoot Tools is also same.