In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root vivo Y97 using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of vivo Y97 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Y97
Y97 was released by vivo on 2018, September. vivo Y97 contains Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. vivo Y97 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3315 mAh battery. Based on our testingY97 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root vivo Y97
Step by step tutorial How To Root vivo Y97:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo Y97.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y97 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y97 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Y97 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted vivo Y97
That is all about How To Root vivo Y97 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root vivo Y97, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y97, but the root process of vivo Y97 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.