In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root vivo Z1 Lite using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of vivo Z1 Lite using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z1 Lite
Z1 Lite was released by vivo on 2018, November. vivo Z1 Lite contains Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm) Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. vivo Z1 Lite uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ1 Lite battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root vivo Z1 Lite
Step by step tutorial How To Root vivo Z1 Lite:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo Z1 Lite.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z1 Lite model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z1 Lite in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Z1 Lite screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted vivo Z1 Lite
That is all about How To Root vivo Z1 Lite using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root vivo Z1 Lite, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z1 Lite, but the root process of vivo Z1 Lite using AutoRoot Tools is also same.