In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root vivo Z3x using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of vivo Z3x using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About vivo Z3x
Z3x was released by vivo on 2019, April. vivo Z3x contains Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. vivo Z3x uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. Based on our testingZ3x battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root vivo Z3x
Step by step tutorial How To Root vivo Z3x:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo Z3x.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Z3x model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Z3x in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your vivo Z3x screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted vivo Z3x
That is all about How To Root vivo Z3x using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root vivo Z3x, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Z3x, but the root process of vivo Z3x using AutoRoot Tools is also same.