In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Vodafone Smart E9 using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Vodafone Smart E9 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Vodafone Smart E9
Smart E9 was released by Vodafone on 2018, December. Vodafone Smart E9 contains Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8100 GPU. Vodafone Smart E9 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingSmart E9 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Vodafone Smart E9
Step by step tutorial How To Root Vodafone Smart E9:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Vodafone Smart E9.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Vodafone Smart E9 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Vodafone Smart E9 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Vodafone Smart E9 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Vodafone Smart E9
That is all about How To Root Vodafone Smart E9 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Vodafone Smart E9, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Vodafone Smart E9, but the root process of Vodafone Smart E9 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.