In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Wiko View2 Plus using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Wiko View2 Plus using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Wiko View2 Plus
View2 Plus was released by Wiko on 2018, September. Wiko View2 Plus contains Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. Wiko View2 Plus uses Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Based on our testingView2 Plus battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Wiko View2 Plus
Step by step tutorial How To Root Wiko View2 Plus:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Wiko View2 Plus.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Wiko View2 Plus model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Wiko View2 Plus in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Wiko View2 Plus screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Wiko View2 Plus
That is all about How To Root Wiko View2 Plus using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Wiko View2 Plus, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Wiko View2 Plus, but the root process of Wiko View2 Plus using AutoRoot Tools is also same.