In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
Mi 8 Lite was released by Xiaomi on 2018, September. Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite contains Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite uses Non-removable Li-Po 3350 mAh battery. Based on our testingMi 8 Lite battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How To Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
Step by step tutorial How To Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.
Go to Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”. Now go back to Setting, Developer Mode, and enable USB Debugging.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
That is all about How To Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, but the root process of Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite using AutoRoot Tools is also same.