In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Acer Liquid Jade S Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Acer Liquid Jade S. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Jade S
Liquid Jade S was released by Acer on 2014, December. Acer Liquid Jade S contains Mediatek MT6752M Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T760MP2 GPU. Acer Liquid Jade S has 13 MP, f/1.8, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Jade S uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Jade S battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock Acer Liquid Jade S Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Acer Liquid Jade S Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Jade S model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Jade S in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Jade S screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Acer Liquid Jade S or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Acer Liquid Jade S Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Acer Liquid Jade S Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Jade S, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Acer Liquid Jade S using AutoRoot Tools is also same.