In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z320 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Acer Liquid Z320. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z320
Liquid Z320 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Liquid Z320 contains Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU. Acer Liquid Z320 has 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z320 uses Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z320 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z320 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z320 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z320 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z320 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Z320 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Acer Liquid Z320 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z320 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z320 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z320, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Acer Liquid Z320 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.