In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z330 Bootloader using AutoRoot tools. Bootloader is the BIOS equivalent on Android. It is the first thing executed when you boot up your Acer Liquid Z330. People usually unlock their bootloader to root their device or install Custom ROM in it. DEVICEVERSIONS.
About Acer Liquid Z330
Liquid Z330 was released by Acer on 2015, September. Acer Liquid Z330 contains Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU. Acer Liquid Z330 has 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z330 uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Based on our testingLiquid Z330 battery lasts full days on moderate to high usage.
How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z330 Bootloader
Step by step tutorial How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z330 Bootloader:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z330 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z330 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Z330 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart with unlock bootloader state. You can now root your Acer Liquid Z330 or Install custom ROM on it.
That is all about How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z330 Bootloader using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Unlock Acer Liquid Z330 Bootloader, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z330, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.